Volunteers must be 16 years or older. If you are under 18 years old, you must have an adult sign your application and waiver. If you are seeking student community service credit, you must advise the Clinic Manager to sign off on your hours.
Volunteers must be:
- able to speak and read English clearly.
- friendly and able to tolerate a small, shared working space.
- attentive to detail.
- reliable and able to volunteer on a regular schedule.
- able to commit to at least 2 hours of service a week for a minimum of 2 months.
- neat in appearance, wear long pants and closed toe shoes. We can provide some sizes of scrub tops.
- able to lift up to 35 pounds and comfortably squat and sit on the recovery mat up to 3–4 hours. Or, be able to stand up to 2–4 hours with frequent walking.
If you are eligible and would like to volunteer, please print, complete, and bring these forms to us:
Once volunteer forms are submitted, the Clinic Manager will contact you to schedule a New Volunteer Meeting & Orientation.
Contact Victoria Goss, Clinic Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org, 541-345-3566.