We receive a high volume of calls daily. If you are not able to get through, leave a message and we will call you back as soon as possible. Please understand that it could take up to 24 hours for us to return your call, especially during promotions.
Need a surgery appointment?: use our online form for fastest service. Please do not use multiple methods to contact us for spay/neuter as this can result in multiple appointments being scheduled. We answer all calls, emails and form requests in the order received.
- Spay/Neuter Appointments
- Wellness Appointments (flea treatments, vaccines, etc.)
- Services for Feral and Free-roaming Cats
- General Inquiries
You can request a spay/neuter appointment online (fastest service), by email, or by phone. Please use for New Appointments only. All spay/neuter rescheduling should be done via Email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone at 541-345-3566
- We respond to requests in the order they are received. Please do not use multiple methods to request an appointment.
- Requests must be finalized by WAG staff. We will respond as soon as possible, but it could take up to 48 hours, especially when WAG is running specials.
- If you have requested an appointment online, and have not received confirmation from us within 48 hours, please be sure to check your email SPAM folder. Please email us if you do not find the confirmation in your SPAM folder.
- Do not use this form to make appointments for feral cats or for Wellness appointments (flea treatments, vaccines, etc.). Feral cats are accepted by standby only (see our feral cat policy for details) and Wellness appointments must be made by phone at 541-461-1762.
We respond to appointment requests in the order they are received. Please do not use this form if you have already contacted us with your appointment request.
- For spay/neuter appointments.
- You must include your phone number.
- If you can be hard to reach by phone, please tell us the best time to contact you.
Wellness appointments (flea treatments, vaccines, etc.) can be made by phone or email.
Services for Feral and Free-roaming Cats
WAG is feral and free-roaming cat friendly. Since it is difficult to make appointments for cats that must be trapped, WAG accepts them on a stand-by basis only. Read about our feral and free-roaming cat policy and our discounted feral cat spay/neuter and wellness package here.
Monday thru Friday, 8am–5pm
AddressWillamette Animal Guild
3045 Royal Ave
Eugene, OR 97402